You can get an Omaha Adventure Savings cards at First National Bank locations as well as online and there is more than $50 in savings! That is my kind of coupon card! Each coupon is good for up to 6 people, which is great, especially since the twins brought our family count up to 6! The Omaha Adventure Savings Cards offer discount for attractions including:
- Omaha Children’s Museum - $2 off Admission
- The Durham Museum - $2 off Admission
- Lauritzen Gardens - $2 off Admission/Tram Combo
- Joslyn Art Museum - $2 off $10 @ the gift shop
- Amazing Pizza Machine – Free Thrill Ride, up to 6 Omaha
- Visitors Center - $2 off Smoothie at the Visitors Center
- You can also show you Omaha adventure Savings Card at Sheels in Village Pointe Shopping Center to pick up a Village Pointe shopping coupon book good for $300 in coupons!
All of the Omaha Adventure Savings Card Coupons are good until October 31, 2013 so this will provide you money saving fun into the Fall! There is also a sweepstakes going on right now and you could win a weekend getaway to Omaha! One lucky family will win:
- 2-Night Stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown
- Family Admission to Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium.
- $25 Gift card to the Joslyn Art Museum Shop
- Family Admission to Omaha Children's Museum
- Family Admission to Lauritzen Gardens
- Family Admission to The Durham Museum
- Four Amazing Pizza Machine Ticket to Fun Passes.
- $200 Village Pointe Gift Card
- $100 First National Bank of Omaha Visa gift card
- Family tote bag filled with Omaha Adventure surprises