*I was provided with this product for my post and any opinions are 100% my own.
Dad can be a Hands Free Super Dad with the Philips Avent Digital Video Monitor. Now Dad, and you, can see and hear your baby from anywhere in your home. And depending on how much land you live on, outside too.We have had baby monitors in the past, but I gotta tell ya that none of them compare to the Philips Avent Digital Video Monitor SCD603.
7 Reasons Philips Avent Digital Video Monitor is Great for Dads
1) 500ft Range: This gives dad freedom of movement to mow the yard, clean the garage, shoot some hoops, or do whatever dad's do during nap time, other than nap too.
2) Parental Unit with Belt Clip: Frees dads hands, yet allows him to still monitor his sleeping child.
3) Automatic Infra-red Night Vision: When the lights go out for dad to watch a movie or play a video game, the Parental Unit automatically switches over to night vision so dad can see his child.
4) 2.4" Color Video screen: This screen is a great size and has a very clear picture. Dad can multi-task and give the screen a quick check with no problem.
5) Backup Battery Function: In case of power failure, which we often get here in the Midwest with our lovely storms, the back up battery function in the monitor will go into affect.
6) Lullabies and Night Light: Using the Parental Unit, Dad can activate soft music or soft lighting to sooth baby back to sleep.
7) Wall Mountable Baby Unit: This gives the camera optimal positioning or lets Dad hide the camera in other places to monitor things like.....his favorite snack drawer to see who ate the last Hostess Cupcake.
The Philips Avent Digital Video Monitor SCD603 retails for $219.99 (it's on sale on Amazon.com for $145 right now but that price could change at anytime) and has everything you could need in a digital video monitor.
Stay social with Philips Avent by liking the Philips Avent Facebook Page and following @AVENT_US on Twitter.