Everything You Need to Know About Chris Soules
- He is 32,
- He has blue eyes.
- He is 6'1"
- He loves football, camping, and country music.
- He has been engaged once before and ended that 7-year relationship just months before tying the knot.
- He is a self-proclaimed romantic.
- He grew up on a farm in Lamont, Iowa.
- He is currently an enormously successful farmer from Arlington, Iowa (pop. 427)
- His role model is his father, whom is also a farmer. Chris counts his father, who is a farmer, too, as his role model.
- His mom is the
- He has three older sisters and they are the ones who originally submitted him for the show.
- He wants to start his own family and hopes to 4-6 children.
- He could drive a tractor before he could drive a car. When Chris starts his own family, he is hoping for a big one like his own: four to six children.
- He attended Iowa State University and studied agronomy and agriculture.
- After college, he used his skills to expanded the family business and helped make it the multi-million dollar enterprise it is today.
Catch Chris Soules on the 19th edition of The Bachelor on ABC that premieres on January. 5th at 7:00 PM!