You may have heard about the new menu at Bonefish Grill and wondered.....What's On The New Bonefish Grill Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe Menu? Well, I have your answer! Thanks to Bonefish Grill, I recently got the chance to experience some items off the Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe Menu and oh my goodness was everything delicious!
The Bonefish Grill Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe Menu features three-course meals that include your choice of fresh salad and the amazingly delicious DIY Doughnuts. Remember when I told you about those when we last dined at Bonefish Grill? Yeah, they are still tasty!
The meals on the Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe Menu include eats from both land and sea:
- Cold Water Lobster Tail — Steamed and seasoned, served with warm drawn butter, crispy smashed Yukon Gold potatoes and spring sugar Snap peas.
- Dynamite Opah — Nicknamed “moonfish,” Opah is a great fish for the grill with a firm steak-like texture. It’s topped with lump Crab meat, sautéed spinach, and finished with a creamy aioli.
- Shrimp + Scallop Firepot — Jumbo shrimps and scallops finished firepot style, served with rustic cut vegetables and Yukon gold potatoes. Finished with spring sugar snap peas.
- Grilled Lamb Chops — Seasoned and lightly caramelized, served with crispy Yukon gold potatoes.
- Oscar Turbot — From the land of fire and ice, Greenland Turbot is sautéed piccata-style and topped with jumbo lump crab meat and asparagus. Served with mushroom ravioli, spring peas and roasted pepper.
I went with the Oscar Turbot which I had never had before. It was SO good! Not fishy tasting at all and it melted right in my mouth. I gobbled it ALL up, along with the asparagus, potatoes, and crab meat! Hubby went with the Grilled Lamb Chops which he has had before, loved, and still loves! A friend of our ordered the Shrimp + Scallop Firepot and when I asked if she liked it, I looked down at the plate to see that it was almost all gone. That was my answer!
Oh, and if you like to enjoy an adult beverage when you dine out, go for the Cold Snap Blueberry Cocktail served in a frozen glass of ice! This cocktail is made with a house-made infusion of fresh blueberries + Reyka vodka, organic Art in the Age Rhubarb liqueur + lemon, and finished in seasonal fashion with a hint or lavender bitters + aromatic lavender stem. Can you say yum?!
If you haven't yet, grab your $10 Off Bonefish Grill Coupon that is valid for dine-in dinner only through April 6th and give the new Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe Menu a try for yourself. After you do, come back and let me know your favorites!