Trunk-or-Treats and Trick-or-Treats in Council Bluffs for 2016
- October 27th from 5PM - 6PM at Edison Elementary School
- October 27th from 6PM - 7:30PM at Lewis & Clark Elementary School
- October 27th from 6:30 - 8:30 at Rue Elementary School
- October 28th from 5:30PM - 7:30 PM at Mall of the Bluffs
- October 28th from 5PM - 6:30PM at Franklin Elementary
- October 29th at Target from 10AM -1PM
- October 29th from 10AM - 4PM at the Union Pacific Museum on Pearl St.
- October 29th from Noon - 3:00PM at Metro Crossing you can enjoy trick or treating at the stores, as well as other activities.
- October 29th from 2PM - 4PM at CrossRoads Christian Church at 1307 N. 28th Street
- October 30th from 5:30 - 6:30 PM at Epworth United Methodist Church on 24th Avenue B
- October 30th at 2 PM is the Lights On Trick-r-Treat and Meet and Greet at Madness Haunted House - admission is a donation of a non-perishable food item, children's clothing, or books that will go to Care & Share.
- October 30th from 4PM-6PM at First Church of the Nazarene on 26th Avenue F
- October 30th from 4:00PM - 6:00PM on the corner of 6th and Mynster Street, First Christian Church will be holding their Light Night Party!
- October 30th from 5:00PM - 7:00PM at New Horizon Presbyterian Church on Valley View Drive you can enjoy a trunk-r-treat, pony rides, and more.
- October 31st from 5:00PM - 7:00PM at Broadway United Methodist Church at 11 S. First Street
- October 31st from 5:30PM-8:30PM at Riverside Community of Christ on 28th Avenue G you can enjoy their annual trunk-or-treat.
Various Halloween Events in Council Bluffs for 2016
October 28th - Caddy Shack Halloween Party: The party kicks off at 8PM and there will be a costume contest, door prizes, and drink specials.
October 28th - 31st - Flashlight Tours at Squirrel Cage Jail: You can buy tickets to the Flashlight Tours being held at Squirrel Cage Jail that run every hour from 6PM - 10PM on October 28th - 31st.
October 29th - Halloween Party at Council Bluffs Public Library: This party has limited spots available and runs from 1:30PM - 2:30PM with crafts, snacks, and more.
October 30th - Enchanted Forest at Hitchcock Nature Center: Dress up in costume and head to the Enchanted Forest on October 30th from 1PM - 3 PM for apple bobbing, pumpkin carving, and more!
October 31st - Make a Mask Party at Council Bluffs Public Library: This teen event will be held on Halloween from 3:30PM - 4:30PM and teens can make a mask to wear or hang.
Make sure you stop out and experience the first Pro-Haunt in Council Bluffs - Madness Haunted House at Mall of the Bluffs in the old Skeeter Barns building! Wednesday nights are BOGO Free tickets with Slomo, Freak out Fridays offer sadistic clowns and a live DJ, and if you bring a donation for Care & Share you will get $1.00 off admission price. Plus, a portion of all proceeds from the haunt are going to Bellows Community Alliance to help do amazing things in the community!
If you are interested in Halloween Event in Omaha, check out MomSavesMoney.net!