Local Wine & Spirits
I don't know about you, but I think wine makes a great gift! There are several places to pick up local wines and spirits, beyond the spirits section in the grocery store. Plus, there are some local pubs and coffee shops offering gift card deals too!
- Ditmars Orchard
- Cellar 19
- Loess Hills Vineyard and Winery
- Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery
- Maloney's Irish Pub - Buy a $100 gift card, get a $20 bonus card
- Scooter's - Buy $50 in gift cards, get $10 gift card free
The Midwest knows how to do food right! Give the gift of a basket full of local eats from the Council Bluffs area. Another great option is gift cards to local family owned restaurants.
- Dixie Quicks
- Mo' Fish
- Mad Ox Bakery
- Eileen's Colossal Cookies
- Pizza King
- All-Star Pizza Card 2016 that scores the recipient four $5 pizzas at four different locations in Council Bluffs.
Local Products & Businesses
- Inspiring Canvas my Shantal Morrison
- MJ's Creative Designs - high quality hand painted door hangers
- Bloom Works
- Mr. Ed's Flagpole Company
- ChippersDeals.com: Find different daily deals to save on. Right now it is $10 for 20 to spend at Kansas City BBQ.
- Groupon.com: I checked them out this week and spotted discounts on: Union Pacific Railroad Museum Membership, Joslyn Art Museum Membership, Tangier Shrine Circus Tickets, The Nutcracker Tickets, Shawn Mendes Tickets, RENT Tickets, NKOTB/Paula Abdul/Boyz II Men Tickets, College World Series Tickets, Creighton Blue Jays Tickets, Brewery Tours, and lots more! Plus, you can save an extra 25% Off Your First Groupon when you use code HELLO25 at checkout.
- LivingSocial.com: Local deals similar to Groupo,n and some of the discounts they have right now include: CoCo Key Water Resort, Alley V, Paint Nite Painting party, and more.